Who is sponsoring the seminar?
Heiko Lade from The Acupuncture Clinic in Hastings and Kane Monrad, director of Kinetic Distributions, New Zealand’s leading TCM supplier, are proud to sponsor Jeff Shearer from Australia to deliver a 2 day workshop in Christchurch in March 2024.
Some information about Jeff Shearer
Some of you may remember Jeff when he presented at the AcNZ conference in Wellington over 10 years ago. He will now be delivering his “Injuries and Pain Approaches” workshop in Christchurch, New Zealand for the first time.
Jeff has had nearly 30 years clinical experience and incorporated a number acupuncture treatment styles from a variety of masters including Dr Tan, Dr Young (Disciple of Master Tung), Henry Mcann and Slate Burris.
His goal has been to provide methodical treatments and to maximize results and runs a busy 3 room clinic to exemplify the fact.
What you can expect over the 2 days
- A mix of lecture material plus supervised hands on practical
- Lecture notes emailed prior to attendance
- Obtain new skills to maximize treatment outcomes
- Palpation strategies for diagnosis & treatment
- How to use treatment strategies from Dr Tan and Master Tung
- Biomechanics of injury management
- Understanding the inter-relationships of channels for effective treatment
- Practical acupuncture strategies that work consistently
- Simple exercise strategies for long term outcomes
- The impact of diet on pain management
- Feel more confident to succeed in your practice
Details and how to register
For more details on the seminar and how to register, CLICK HERE and remember this seminar is limited to 20 people
Dates: 9-10 March (Saturday and Sunday)
Time: 9am to 5 pm
CPD: 14 hours approved by AcNZ
Venue: Hohepa Canterbury 23 Barrington St, Beckenham, Christchurch
Cost: NZD $500 (Australian dollars equivalent $480)
Call Heiko Lade if you have any questions 021 868 138